Here at Samuel Taylor's we have the very talented Sue Hobbs who has done a how to video making a Knitted Sweater Christmas Card
Knitted Sweater Card
Stampendous cling stamp -
Diesire Embossalicious - 6x6 Embossing Folder - Let It Snow
Versamark- Watermark ink pad
Stampendous embossing powder – white
Die cutting machine
8.5cm diameter circle die
9cm diameter circle die
3d foam squares
Piercing Ruler and pokey/pricking tool
White Uniball pigment ink pen
Red card stock
150mm x 150mm Blank white card
- Ink up the stamp using the Versamark- Watermark ink pad, smooth over a piece of red card stock with an anti static bag and stamp the image onto a piece of red card stock.
- Pour the white embossing powder over the image, tap off the excess and heat with a heat gun until all the powder has melted.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 twice more.
- Cut a piece of red card stock 145mm x 145mm. The next step is optional, using a piercing ruler prick two rows of holes all around the four sides of the card approx 0.5cm in from the edge. With a white pen mark crosses with a gap between each cross along each side Mat onto the front of the blank white card.
- Cut a piece of white cardstock 130mm x 130mm and place in the ‘Let it Snow’ embossing folder and run it through the die cutting machine. Mat onto the front of the card in a central position.
- Trim the middle strip with the two reindeer's from one of the stamped images cut in half between the two reindeer's and attach across the middle of the card.
- Trim the second stamped image around the edges of the stamped area and mat onto a piece of white card 10cm x 10cm and then onto a piece of red card 10.5cm x 10.5cm. Attach 3d foam pads to the back and attach to the front of the card in a central position lining up with the strip across the middle of the card.
- Die cut a 8.5cm circle out of the third stamped image ensuring the deer are in the centre and mount onto a 9cm die cut white circle. Attach 3d foam pads to the back and attach to the front of the card again lining up the middle strip.
- Add your choice of Christmas sentiment across the bottom of the white embossed card in a central position.