.quickedit{display:none;}

Sunday 13 May 2012

April Challenge Winner


Thankyou to everyone that entered the April challenge. There were some stunning cards and each used "Green" in a slightly different way. Im glad this blog chooses the winner by number generator as I wouldn't be able to choose my favourite.

The winner this month is.........
Well Done Sally H!!! Your card is gorgeous. Please email me your contact address to stbrighouse@hotmail.co.uk and I will get your prize out straight away!


As we are late announcing the April winner, we are going to let you have a break in May, but we will be back bright and early in June with another great prize.

See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Thank you so much!

    Just a quick note to say I've had seven attempts at leaving this - the latest word verification is causing me all sorts of problems

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops....we will remove word verification asap Sally x

    ReplyDelete